Educational Speaker and Trainer
Specialising in child and adolescent development, wellbeing, and the emotional dimensions of teaching, learning and parenting.
- Inset, parent talks and workshops, student workshops, governor training, conference speaker.
- Combining the perspectives of an active school governor, former pastoral deputy, practising teacher, parent, teaching union representative.
- 20 years school experience enriched by postgraduate studies in child and personality development at the Tavistock and Portman NHS Trust; a world renowned centre of excellence for supporting the mental health and wellbeing of children and young people.
- As a speaker and trainer, I am knowledgeable, thought-provoking, inspiring, but with a down-to earth humour.
- Unique selling point: stimulating discussion and active engagement through well-observed and realistic illustrative case studies.